Some Body Shop Essentials...

Friday, November 18, 2016







Hello guys, I've been saying for a while that I want to start talking more about beauty stuff on my blog. One of my fave places to spend my money is The Body Shop and today I thought I'd share with you some of my winter essentials.


Before I get into this I wanted to talk about being a Body Shop member. It cost's you absolutely nothing and you get some bloomin' good offers, in my last order I got a free Christmas box if I spent over £30 which it isn't hard to do. What I love about being a Body Shop member is the event invitations, the special offers and of course money off; but what really draws most in is the quality and luxurious feel and look of the products. Anyways let get into this....


Now, the product I originally went online for was the INSTAGLOW CC CREAM in 'Peachy Glow' (£14), I saw a blogpost on this and to be honest I'd wanted to try it for a while. I was going to order Tanya Burr's face illuminator but when the offer came up I thought, why not? You can use this under foundation or mixed in with, personally at the moment I'm using mine underneath (mixed with my foundation it look rather orange). I'm obsessed with this, I don't know how to explain what it does for your skin. On its own it makes your skin glow, I'd have no issue with wearing it alone with no foundation because it just makes you look super healthy. Especially in the winter months, my skin become quite dry and dull- this really brings some life back. Oh, it also has SPF 20 for the winter sun.


Talking about the winter months. what you always need is a good moisturiser. One of my favourites is the WILD ARGAN OIL SUBLIME NOURISHING WHIPPED LOTION (£8), now I think they've changed the packaging for this. Mine is different from on the website, the colour of the bottle is more of a yellow tone and the neck and the pump is black not gold. That doesn't matter though, it's the product you want, however I like the new style- it just looks so sleek and simple. Argan Oil is very good for the body, hair etc etc; the thing I love about this most is the scent, honestly it lasts for a good amount of time. I put it on after my shower today, that was a few hours ago and I can genuinely still smell it now. It's just so yummy, rich and sweet but not sickly.


My next purchase was another body product, the HONEYMANIA BODY BUTTER (£14). I only use body butter after I've had a bath, they're so thick that I don't really want to use them after my morning shower. The Honeymania range is my favourite scent along with the Wild Argan Oil, they're such comforting scents, if they were candles my life would be complete.


Finally, I decided to invest in my first ever body shop hand cream and chose the HONEYMANIA HAND CREAM (£4). The scent, like the body butter, is phenomenal. There's no words to describe how fab this smells, personally I think it's rather floral. My hands feel tremendous after using this and I take it everywhere with me.


I also got my free gifts because I spent a cheeky £40, it was well worth it though. I received the SHEA FESTIVE PICKS box which normally retails at £20, I don't really use shea butter to tell the truth and I haven't opened it yet either. It comes with a shower cream, mini body butter, mini body scrub, soap and a bath lily. Looking at it, I would be delighted to receive this under the Christmas tree,  they have it in a couple of fruity scents too.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Must Watch Netflix List

  • 13 Reasons Why
  • Gavin and Stacey
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Riverdale

Instagram