Hello 2018!

Tuesday, February 13, 2018





Yes, I realise we're over a month (nearly two) into 2018. Classic me, better late than never.

This is a post I didn't think I'd be writing.

Being honest, I'd sort of given up on most things. Including this blog.

2017. What can I say? It was a strange year, it had ups and major downs but I'm back and trying to be better than ever. Will 2018 be my year.

This blog has been majorly unloved over the past couple months and sometimes these things happen.

Hopefully, I'll be getting back into blogging with a post a week; this depends on whether I have something to write about as well as having the time. The content of SmileyBlondeee is not something I want to produce for the sake of it, only if I want to share.

Since I have been behind, I'll be sharing some of the thing I managed to do both this year and last with some cute photos and info. Plus, I've got lots of cool things coming up- I'll talk about these in a follow up post.

If any of you are interested in what I've been getting up to whilst away, go check out my instagram ! Also at the bottom of the blog, I've really been loving it.

Thanks for reading!

Back soon xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Must Watch Netflix List

  • 13 Reasons Why
  • Gavin and Stacey
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Riverdale

Instagram