My Birthday Wishlist 2017

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Today means that it's two week until my 19th birthday. I can't even cope, how awful an age is 19. It's just in the middle, boring and not special; almost out of the teens. Anyway, I think writing a birthday wishlist is a good for all you nosey people like me!



Docs
I've wanted these for so long, I bought a Topshop want to be pair that I lived in but they broke a while ago and I just never got round to buying new ones. Docs are such an investment, they're worth the price in my opinion. They last you ages if you take care of them and are such a trusted brand, I'm honestly so excited it's unreal!


Hamilton Tickets
Lin Manuel Miranda, I adore you! Hamilton is pure, pure genius, there's actually nothing I enjoy more than walking to college in the morning with the soundtrack playing away in my ears. When I found out that it was coming to London in October I had to go, my mum got us tickets and we're going next January- I'm over the moon!
Black Vans Backpack
Okay, I could just get a normal, cheaper backpack but I know that Vans backpacks last well. I have one that's super pretty and colorful which I use all the time. In fact it's so colorful that sometimes you can't wear it with certain outfits. I want the one in the same style as my current backpack, it's all black and will look super cool with a couple of badges on the front pocket and a little pop vinyl key-ring on the side(which I need to get)!


Hoodie/Cool Sweatshirt
This may seem super strange, I just want a comfy hoodie that is baggy but stylish. I know this is such a simple thing but I don't actually have a hoodie that's I want to wear all the time. The sweatshirt, well I think I've found the dream- I've ordered myself a plain black sweatshirt with a unicorn on the front. Not the tacky, painted pictures, it's sort of emoji style. I'm obsessed with it and cannot wait for it to arrive!
Pop Vinyls
As we all know I collect Pop Vinyls. For Christmas I got quite a few, I'd really like a Fantastic Beasts one but they're quite expensive I think. We'll see.

Bridget Jones Baby DVD
The film I'd waited for, this is the best thing yet. I want to watch it again so much. I NEED THIS. There's nothing else to really say.
MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish
A youtuber mentioned this and my response was holy crap. I love highlight, it's my fave part of makeup and this changes colour on your face. I just want it so much, if I don't get it then I'll buy it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Must Watch Netflix List

  • 13 Reasons Why
  • Gavin and Stacey
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Riverdale

Instagram