The Epic Read Tag

Saturday, December 31, 2016









A few days ago I posted my 25 Random Questions Tag, I really enjoyed that one and then I realised a lot of the time I blog about books so why don't I do a book tag. Therefore, here we have The Epic Reads Tag.


1.If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to lunch, who would you invite and what would you serve them?

Hmm probably Cassandra Clare and would it be Clary or Jace I just don't know. If it was Jace In the form of Jamie Campbell Bower then it's be Jace. I'd want to know all about the Shadowhunter world and all the downworlder's too. Cassandra I'd probably ask whether we could get a future forward Mortal Instruments to see what everyone's up to know.


Some classic cups of tea, maybe a hot chocolate if I wanna get fancy and some delicious chocolate cake.


2. What book do you wish the author would write a prequel for?

The Great Gatsby, I LOVE that book (except Daisy) but all the little anecdotes Fitzgerald tells us about Jay Gatz and Daisy's previous life is not enough! I need to know more information.


3.Which two characters (not from the same book) would make a good couple?

Immediately I thought of Esther from Syliva Plath's The Bell Jar and Holden Caulfield out of The Catcher in the Rye. Esther's a bit more happy than Holden so it might work well or they could help each other spiral. Alternatively, Levi from Fangirl and Rachel from Me, Earl and the Dying Girl. Rachel's going through a really tough and strenuous situation so I think Levi's chilled persona would be so good for her.


4.If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them, who is it and what would it be?

Well for a start I don't have a fave author but I think I'd like to run into Stephanie Meyer and thank her for Twilight. Though a lot of people don't like it and thinks it's trash I loved them all. I'd ask her to write more.

5.What book made you a reader and why?

Cliché answer but it was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, before that I'd only read rubbish year 2 stage whatever books that we're crap. Harry Potter made me believe in unbelievable possibilities.

6.Incendio!
Your bookshelf just caught fire. Show the book you’d save
.


Again, a Cassandra Clare book. All of them if I could but just one would be Lady Midnight because I have yet to read it.


7.Which dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one? Why?

I'd love to say Mindwalker but that's far too weird and scary for me. The Hunger Games as long as I didn't get picked because I'd just get killed so quick.

8.What is your most epic read of all time?

I could never pick one, I'd say We Were Liars by E. Lockhart it was epic but overall more shocking than anything else. I'll say no more since you just HAVE to read it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Must Watch Netflix List

  • 13 Reasons Why
  • Gavin and Stacey
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Riverdale

Instagram