Going into 2017 with a bang!

Sunday, January 01, 2017




This is just a quick post to say Happy New Year to you all. I had the best night ever, partying with two of my best friends. Turtle Bay was our first stop, we had a few drinks (the Tobago Ice Tea being my favourite) and met some of our friends. Shout out to the waiter who had been in since 11am (at this point it was around half 10) and was going to do a 12 hour shift as a paramedic- a modern hero indeed.

Afterwards, we went to Constellations just past Chinatown for their New Years bash! It was unreal and we had the most fun. We danced on tables in the rain, spoke to some strangers, got freezing cold and had an absolute ball! Of course when it finished we went to McDonalds for the classic 20 box of nuggets. It was such an crazy night, planned on a whim!

Whatever you guys did, I hope you stayed safe and had a brilliant night. I had such a great time with Lau and Abb, I couldn't of thought of anyone better to spend it with- although I wish some of our other friends could of been there. Such an amazing way to start 2017!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Must Watch Netflix List

  • 13 Reasons Why
  • Gavin and Stacey
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Riverdale

Instagram