The end of another year

Thursday, December 31, 2015

So here we are again hey. The end of 2015, this is my last new year as I suppose a child since I turn 18 in like little under two months. As usual for me this year has been challenging just like many recent years that have gone by. However, it's been much better than most and here's some reasons why.
For one the luck I have had with my book reviews and the kind people in the book sector of The Guardian. I have had some fantastic fangirl conversations over book series, television and film adaptations. My blog has had more views this year than in a long time and I've been sent some lovely books sent to me by them. My love for literature has grown immensely and I feel more confident with the subject than ever before. Finally I have realised that my future definitely will involve literature, books, the media and hopefully meeting some idols I have now.
Alas one thing I had hoped to achieve by now was to have a part time job (not like the job I currently have) but I truly believe that sooner rather than later in 2016 all my job searching will pay off. Job wise there isn't really much to say.
My passion for knowledge in all things has become more curious I believe. Especially since taking history. Speaking of my lessons let's just discuss the fact I'm probably going to be in college when I originally anticipated I would be in university, in actual fact I think it is a good thing rather than a setback. I can become more organised and spend another year with friends that are staying and teachers that I love to be taught by.
Friends have been gained and lost this year. I've made some amazing friends who I love dearly and have had some of the most awesome times ever, here's to many more. I love ad value every single one of the people I am lucky enough to spend my days and weekends with. They make me happy and that, I believe, is something I'll only ever be grateful for.
I could say so much more but it would take me far too long. Here's to a fabulous, fun filled 2016 jam packed with adventures and laughter with my wonderful amigos.  Who knows what I'll be writing about this time next year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Must Watch Netflix List

  • 13 Reasons Why
  • Gavin and Stacey
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Riverdale

Instagram